nak dengar lagu !

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Timeline

myspace, facebook and twitter semua pakai timeline sekarang.


Actually I don’t have any topic to update. But then I’m logging to my facebook, wallah! facebook introduced timeline system. baru tahu harini. KUNO* orang lain semua dah tahu lama dah. Sorry, long time no see my facebook lah. im a LITTLE BIT lazy to open my facebook since I’m using broadband in my college.


back to the story, it seems the timeline system is very famous among social site kan kan? ye la, before this, myspace is the first one using timeline ni, after that followed by twitter and now facebook. hurmm. interesting juga timeline facebook ni. but orang yang tak pandai guna would say "urghhhhh", "bosan ok", "lembab" and all these things. ala, nanti bila ramai yang pakai, you akan terikut nak pakai juga. right? if not, please keep quiet :PP


ok, end. Serious I don’t know what I’m writing about now. I will try to update this blog every week. InsyaAllah. But please gimme a topic to write about. Blank blank. I’m accounting student so I tak power la nak karang-karang bagai. Nak elaborate ayat lagi lah kan. Memang FAIL. HAHA. Ok fine. That’s all for my update this time. So boring kan? I’m sorry sangat-sangat. 2 weeks in a row until 23rd , I’m really busy. So, ni pon online and buka blog terus update without thinking topic apa yang akan di update. Ngeeeh3.

No comments: