nak dengar lagu !

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekdays without class

Weekdays without class is damn boring. You know what I mean right. When you have class, mula lah nak cuti bagai but bila dah sampai weekend, bosan gila. Nothing to do except studying. What? Shopping? yeah. shopping or travelling during the weekend is the best thing ever. If you have money lah. What if you don't have any money? You will staying at the college all day long, playing with the games in the laptop, surfing the internet, watching moviess. Sometimes, doing the same thing over and over again can make you feel like wanna throw out kan? HAHA.


The situation is same like me right now. I don't have class today and I really don't know what to do. 4 days holiday doing nothing. pergghh. It just like you waste your time. I have been killing my time for the last 3 days. Demmm. membazir you know. Like in al-Quran, Surah al-asr. Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia itu dalam kerugian. Yeah, we hear it everyday but do we put some force to change it? Hmm? A little je kan.


Masa itu emas. Just like in every karangan masa sekolah dulu. Must put idiom to get extra marks but what we have learn from all the idiom? What?! Nothing? There must be joke right. At least la, you dah belajar something from the idiom. Buat masa sekarang, I only know few idiom. Cepat lupa. hehe. Sorry, cikgu :)


People! People! Where are you going huh?? buka tab lain nampak. I know la my penulisan is kind of boring. Just stay still. Close all tabs right now, if not, I will send virussesssss to you computer !!


Sorry if my penulisan was floods with grammatical errors. Somehow, you still can understand what I'm talking about kan kan kan.



ok, three minutes thinking. I still don't get what I trying to say. You can open new tab now. Ok, I'm done. ;p





oh before that, look here. today's google. pretty awesome kan. :D

No comments: